Monday, August 3, 2009

come here and join professional world

we will feel pleasure if you come here with your professional skills and meet with other skill worker community. we are avaialable all the time at cssproblemsolver@gmail.com for provide jobs, free professional suggestions,etc.
best regards

lalajawad@professional-messanger

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog
    In 2003, I have received my bachelor degree in FINE ARTS with a major in Graphic Design.
    I possess 5 years of experience in web & Graphic Design, Logo Designing,4 Year Web Designing, Html/Xhtml/CSS, 3 Year Joomla/Drupal and Wordpress. My strong area are in graphics, logo, CSS/HTML/Xhtml, Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress.

    I feel my qualifications are competitive and my skills would prove to be an asset.
    My portfolio of sites is available for you review at:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39412150@N02/show/ ( Logos portfolio )
    http://www.stuckincustoms.com/ (latest work)
    http://www.marketingmediators.com/ (latest work)
    URL: http://dutchesswebdesign.com/ (my portfolio)

    Plz see my site and check my smart Code of CSS/Html, 100% Compatible in all major browsers IE6, IE7, FF2, FF3, Chrome, Opera, Safari and w3c Validate,

    If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.

    I am currently available 125+ hours per week (18hrs + 7dyas online) and can be reached online Yahoo Messenger or Gmail, MSN.

    y: javad.farooq [at] y a h o o > g: javad.farooq [at] g m a i l >
    m: jawad_fay [at] h o t m a i l > s: jawad_farooq [at] s k y p e


    Saturday to Friday from 05:00am to 12:00am GMT, 9am to 12am PST I would appreciate your consideration of my credentials. I am available for a personal interview at your convenience, and I will be in contact with you to arrange for a time to meet with you.

    Thank you,
    Regards
    Jawad

    ReplyDelete